Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Month 2, Week 3 Budget Review

I started this week with $110 less the $6 I was over last week, so $104.


Urban Acres, $50


Texas Daily Harvest, $21


That left $33 for groceries. I spent $45 at Whole Foods. Not bad, $12 over.


Whole Foods, $45. I can't find my receipt, so from memory (which is scary given that it's four days to Christmas and I haven't finished shopping), I got the following:
  • Brown rice from the bulk bin
  • Organic oranges for juicing (4)
  • Organic tangerines (4)
  • Miniature mozzarella balls packed in olive oil and other seasonings
  • Fresh basil
  • 1/3 pound of shrimp
  • One box of organic cereal
  • 365 soy milk
  • Organic sour cream
  • a package of Whole Foods sandwich buns
  • 1/3 pound of Applegate Salami
  • 1/3 pound of Whole Foods roasted turkey

I know I'm missing something, but can't think of it at the moment. All in all, though, the budget for this week is pretty close to being on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment