Friday, December 17, 2010

First Texas Daily Harvest Delivery

I found out that the group coordinator for Texas Daily Harvest in the pick up point most convenient for me isn't going to be the coordinator after today. I was able to pick up, but I'm not sure where the other locations are. Hopefully, not too far away.


'Cause I'm gonna love this.




The Texas Cheddar Cheese is phenomenal. It's moderately sharp and creamy. I would have taken a big bite out of it in the car, but I couldn't open it while driving.

We've had the milk before, so I know it's fantastic. The verdict on the mozzarella will be forthcoming, as will the verdict on the drinkable yogurt. I got strawberry and blackberry to try.

The total for everything was $21. I'll account for it in this upcoming week's budget review. I do my shopping for the week on the weekend. Tomorrow is also my scheduled Urban Acres pick up.

I can't wait to see what we get!

No comments:

Post a Comment