Monday, January 3, 2011

Saturday's Urban Acres Bounty



Lilly, one of our rescue dogs, was very curious about our Urban Acres share this week. She wasn't the only one.


I was thrilled when I dug down into the bin.

My daughter was super excited about the cherry tomatoes and I immediately started fantasizing about all the stuff I was going to make. No, seriously.



'Cause I have lots of fun new kitchen gadgets that I am going to get to experiment with. On a side note (attention span of a gnat), I'd never seen one of these stickers on my produce before:


And with that, I must bid you good night. I'm back to work after a much needed vacation, which means I've got to get to bed at a reasonable hour.
Truth be told, I would have liked a few more days off so I could play with my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment