Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This Week's CSA and Assorted Other Deliciousness


CSA Share With Tons of Greens
Quiche Made With Chard,
Onions and Spinach
We got the first delivery of the CSA this week.  It included some of the biggest radishes I've ever seen.  In our share we got chard, several types of lettuce, spinach, onions, radishes and bok choy.  I made a quiche with the onions, spinach and chard.

I also made these homemade hamburger buns. They were super easy and, oh my goodness delicious. Right out of the oven, with farm fresh butter from Texas Daily Harvest? Boo-yah, THAT'S what I'm talking about.


Un-freaking-believable Homemade Rolls
For dinner, I filled the rolls with the crockpot Buffalo chicken and served it with a salad made from the fresh lettuce, radishes and onions from the CSA. It was ridiculously easy to make and so good.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches and Salad
I might even make some spicy chicken salad with the leftovers or I could make some enchiladas.  Something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment